Enrichment Opportunities Beyond the School Day
At the end of each school day, students can experience a rich variety of developmentally appropriate activities in the Studios program. CLICK HERE to view descriptions of the Studio offerings. CLICK HERE to sign up for MSR Studios!
- Please note that violin and piano Studio lesson time slots may change for your child depending on an evaluation by the instructor.
- Studios are available for children in Children’s House, Lower Elementary, and Upper Elementary.
- Programs are offered M–F, 3:15–5:15 p.m.
- After school, Encore is included for the time between the end of school and the start of the Studio.
- Offerings have included piano, guitar, drum circles, yoga, book clubs, film making, chess, handball, flag football, kickball, golf, basketball, and floorball.