To work in Accounts Receivable, you must possess a variety of skills in the financial, clerical, and administrative arenas. We are seeking an experienced professional to provide these services with a high degree of accuracy in a dynamic school environment.
The duties associated with a position in Accounts Receivable include promoting and maintaining accuracy in all areas of operations, overseeing and processing accurate tuition billing, incoming payments, and ensuring incoming revenue is secured properly through the accurate verification and posting of receipts.
Accounts Receivable Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurate processing of accounts and incoming payments
- Maintaining compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Consistently performing all day-to-day financial transactions, including reliably and accurately verifying, sorting, calculating, posting and recording the department’s data
- Written and computer skills including those needed to prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits
- Detail-oriented computation and organization skills to ensure reconciliation of the accounts receivable ledger, verifying that all payments are accounted for accurately and properly posted on a monthly basis.
- Ability to process and scrutinize data to verify any discrepancies within the system
- Problem solving skills to ensure the resolution of any client’s billing issues
- Reliably executing the timely sending of bill reminders and contacting clients to facilitate payment of invoices due
- Generating monthly reports clearly detailing accounts receivable status by client
Accounts Receivable Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience as an accounts receivable clerk, accounts receivable coordinator with proven track record
- Reliable, solid understanding of industry standards including basic accounting principles, fair credit practices, and collection rules and regulations
- Meticulously accurate abilities to calculate, post, and manage necessary tuition billing figures and auxiliary program records
- Exceptional data entry skills and aptitude for working with numbers
- Significant, first-hand experience with client lists, and an aptitude of awareness of accounts and program for accuracy in billing
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Well versed in customer service and negotiation skills
- Highly detail oriented thinking and proven accuracy
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.