The Montessori School of Raleigh seeks an experienced Human Resources Director to guide and manage the school’s human resources services, policies, and programs. The major areas of focus are the following:
· recruiting and staffing
· organizational and space planning
· performance management and improvement systems
· organization development
· employment and compliance to regulatory concerns
· employee orientation, development, and training
· policy development and documentation
· employee relations
· company employee and community communication
· compensation and benefits administration
· employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
· employee services and counseling
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or a relevant field.
· A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
· Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes.
· Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
· An optimistic outlook and high work ethic
· Solid problem-solving and team management abilities.
Compensation and benefits are competitive. Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.