The Montessori School of Raleigh is looking for an innovative, 1st-12th grade Media/Technology Specialist to join our staff. Responsibilities will include working with Elementary (1st-6th) students and staff as well as with Middle and Upper School (7th-12th) students and staff. The Media/Technology Specialist will work with students, teachers, and administrators to continue to implement a vision for our library and integrated technology. An ideal candidate is dynamic, committed to learning and growing as a professional, willing and able to collaborate with colleagues, and experienced in educational and library best practices. Must hold a Bachelor’s degree and have experience working with children. MSR is accredited by AMS and SACS. The school offers a strong benefits package. Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- To maintain and oversee library/technology services to The Montessori School of Raleigh community
- Oversee operations of the Media/Technology space, including budget, program, hardware, collection development, circulation, and physical space
- Research and make recommendations about technology and how teachers and students can best use it
- Provide instructional lessons to students in Library usage, inventory control and proper protocol for library use.
- Provide instructional lessons in the creative design of 3-D printing, typing proficiency, research resources, media production, and sound design
- Incorporate Technology into the classroom in partnership with the Montessori Philosophy and the cross academic level of the school.