Welcome to SummerScape 2018!
SummerScape is MSR’s summer camp program. Many students return to our campus for week-long camps designed for those who love sports, crafts, cooking, or just plain old summer fun.
Click the links below to see the catalog for SummerScape 2018 with full schedule and camp descriptions. Registration is NOW OPEN! MSR families (Click the big orange box on the right) and non-MSR families (Click the big teal box on the right.)
If you would like to be added to a wait list, please email David Hughens at email@example.com with the camps you would like.
We look forward to seeing you this summer at SummerScape 2018!
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- T-shirts may be picked up at the information table in front of LE Encore (first building on right) on the first day of each week. (one shirt per camper for the summer)
- Please apply sunscreen and/or bug spray prior to coming to camp.
- Snacks will be provided in both morning and afternoon camps.
- ALL DAY (9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.) and morning camps (9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.) must bring a lunch.
- ALL water camps and Kids Just Wanna Have Fun camps should bring a swimsuit, towel and change of clothes.
- Morning camps end at 1:00 p.m. All Day and afternoon camps end at 4:00 p.m. After Camp ends at 5:30 p.m. Please pick up promptly. Regular late fees apply. ($15 for every 5 minutes past the end of camp time)
|SummerScape Director: David Hughens | firstname.lastname@example.org | 848-1545 ext. 248|
NEW Cancellation/Change Policy: No penalty for cancellations or changes until May 1. After that, there will be a $40 per camp cancellation and/or change fee. To request a change or to cancel a camp, please contact David Hughens at email@example.com.
SUMMERSCAPE CALENDAR FOR 2018
- June 11 – 15 SummerScape Week 1
- June 18 – 22 SummerScape Week 2
- June 25 – 29 SummerScape Week 3
- July 2 – 6 NO SummerScape 4th of July Holiday
- July 9 – 13 SummerScape Week 4
- July 16 – 20 SummerScape Week 5
- July 23 – 27 SummerScape Week 6
- July 30 – Aug 3 SummerScape Week 7