SummerScape 2019 registration opens in February!
SummerScape is MSR’s summer camp program. Many students return to our campus for week-long camps designed for those who love sports, crafts, cooking, or just plain old summer fun.
An email with camp specific information goes out a week before camps start. We look forward to seeing you next summer at SummerScape 2019!
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- T-shirts may be picked up at the information table in front of Building B Kitchen (second building on right) on the first day of each week. (one shirt per camper for the summer)
- Please apply sunscreen and/or bug spray prior to coming to camp.
- Snacks will be provided in both morning and afternoon camps.
- ALL DAY (9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.) and morning camps (9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.) must bring a lunch.
- ALL water camps and Kids Just Wanna Have Fun camps should bring a swimsuit, towel and change of clothes.
- Morning camps end at 1:00 p.m. All Day and afternoon camps end at 4:00 p.m. After Camp ends at 5:30 p.m. Please pick up promptly. Regular late fees apply. ($15 for every 5 minutes past the end of camp time)
- CLICK HERE to download a PDF of the SummerScape room schedule.
- Campus map with rooms used for SummerScape camps below.
|SummerScape Director: David Hughens | firstname.lastname@example.org | 848-1545 ext. 248|
NEW Cancellation/Change Policy: No penalty for cancellations or changes until May 1. After that, there will be a $40 per camp cancellation and/or change fee. To request a change or to cancel a camp, please contact David Hughens at email@example.com.
SUMMERSCAPE CALENDAR FOR 2019
- June 10 – 14 SummerScape Week 1
- June 17 – 21 SummerScape Week 2
- June 24 – 28 SummerScape Week 3
- July 1 – 5 NO SummerScape 4th of July Holiday
- July 8 – 12 SummerScape Week 4
- July 15 – 19 SummerScape Week 5
- July 22 – 26 SummerScape Week 6
- July 29 – Aug 2 SummerScape Week 7